by Jenni Moen
“I am the window to his soul, and yet, in spite of that, he’s a riddle with no solution.
A puzzle with too many missing pieces.”
Here is another book that has me scrambling for words. The feels I got from this book were crazy intense. Dearborn is beautiful, magical, amazing and heartbreaking, just to name a few. It is an absolutely awesome read. There’s so many things I want to say about this book, I could go on all day. I’ll keep it to my top five though.
“I feel his emotions in living color. As if they are my own.”
Willow is one tough woman. Independent, understanding, and kind. Quinn Dearborn is sexy and broken. He’s battling demons from war and is unsure of who he really is. I loved the characters and their personalities. The connection between Willow and Quinn was sweet.
“There was a direct line between her soul and mine.
Some thread that tethered our hearts.”
My Top Five Fave Things About Dearborn:
5) Each character has a different story to tell but they are all connected in some way.
It ties the story together.
4) All of the characters are amazing. Their personalities draw you in.
3) The story has it’s fantasy aspects. Gives you a magical feeling.
2) In true Jenni Moen style, Dearborn keeps you on your toes and guessing.
The twists and turns are fantastic and keep you needing more.
1) If you’ve ever read any of Ms. Moen’s books you’ll know she writes from the heart. Dearborn is no exception. It’ll give you the feels and have you wanting to read it again and again.
Hero Stars: 5 for the sexy shifter, Quinn.
Heroine Stars: 5 for the equally sweet shifter, Willow.
Interaction Stars: 5 the connections are off the charts.
Sexiness Stars: 5 sexy yet sweet.
Storyline Stars: 4.5 this is an awesome story, I would have liked a little more of Quinn and Willow’s back story though.
The End Stars: 5
Overall Stars: 5
Is this book a keeper? Definitely!
Would I recommend this book to others? Yes!
Would I read more books from this author? Definitely!
Would I recommend this author to others? Definitely!
I received an ARC for my honest review.